Patel & Associates PLLC., represents clients before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (formerly known as Immigration and Naturalization Service) and provides guidance in matters relating to family and employment based nonimmigrant and immigrant visas, naturalization, visitor, student and exchange visas, deportation and asylum and refugee matters.
The firm can utilize a worldwide network of multi-lingual resources to assist, aid and speed each client’s immigration process.
The practice encompasses all areas of immigration law, including:
* Non-Immigrant Temporary Status Visas (B’s, E’s, F’s H’s, J’s, K’s, L’s, R’s AND V’s)
* Permanent Immigration Based On Family or Employment Categories, Including Special Immigrant Religious Worker Petitions
* Labor Certification / Diversity Visas
* Adjustment of Status to Lawful Permanent Residency
*Emergency Travel-Related Issues
* Inter-Country Adoptions o Asylum & Refugee Related Issues
* Immigration through The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
* Naturalization to U.S. citizenship